Hello members and supporters of the Social Justice Advocates of the Sapphire Coast (SJA).
The SJA is growing and continually expanding our support for worthy causes in the Bega Valley and beyond.
The SJA truly values your membership and support. Paid up members of the SJA are directly supporting the work of the SJA in advocating for the rights of folk who may find themselves marginalised, homeless or disadvantaged in our community. The SJA also advocates to protect our collective future and support refugees, First Nations initiatives, young people, and the natural environment.
Membership dues (fully tax deductible ) are an important contribution to the funds we require to do our work. They allow us to improve our responsiveness and achieve even better outcomes.
We need to be able to demonstrate to our benefactors that we are a growing, pro-active organisation, which continues to work for a better, more just community.
All of our members, partners and supporters remain key to SJA achieving its mission. We encourage everybody to keep assisting us in any way they feel appropriate.
– currently working to improve our systems for managing membership data, our assets, and connections with business and other volunteer communities;
– shifting to a system whereby all SJA memberships become due for renewal on July 1 every year;
– encouraging members to make tax deductible donations and participate in our activities above and beyond paying their membership dues, and
– encouraging members to speak with friends, neighbors, and others about joining us in the SJA.
We invite you to:
– Ensure your membership dues are paid up, or consider becoming a paid up member of SJA for the coming financial year. ( Note that if you paid membership in May or June, you will be automatically carried forward to the 2023/24 financial year), and
– Consider making occasional additional tax deductible donations, and encourage family, friends and neighbours to join the SJA and/or make occasional donations.
The following link will take you directly to the membership page:
We look forward to your continuing membership and support for this and coming years.
Don’t forget that the SJA Annual General Meeting will be held July 13, commencing 7pm at the CWA rooms in Toalla Street, Pambula.
Thank you so much
Russell Jennings email@example.com
Secretary, Social Justice Advocates of the Sapphire Coast
ABN 19708992414 Box 352 Pambula 2549