See full Job Description
SJA is looking for a motivated, practical operations person who has a good mix of communication, administrative and hands – on practical maintenance skills that can provide support services to the Social Justice Advocates Transitional Unit Management Committee and the provision and maintenance of short-term tenancies.
- Casual position 16 hrs per week spread over 3 regular days.
- Contracted 2 years.
- Pay $35 per hour ($26,880 gross) plus superannuation.
- Fuel allowance, telephone and laptop provided.
- Workspace provided in Bega.
- Excellent communication, liaison / coordination and time management skills
- Competent administration skills including computer and telephone skills.
- General maintenance / handy person skills
- Be responsive to email and telephone contact.
- Willingness to support people in crisis and be empathetic to their needs
- Work regular days per week
- Demonstrate an understanding of privacy and confidentiality requirements of the position. Successful candidates will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Have access to own vehicle and current driver’s licence
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and Police check
How to Apply
Please provide the following:
- Your resume and 2 referee contacts
And write us a letter describing:
1. What key skills / attributes would you bring to the job?
2. Explain why you want this job.
Written or email applications to be received by Midnight 27 August 2023
Email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 352, Pambula NSW 2549
Full Job description available here.
Contact Sara Williams Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0402 279 080 (leave a message)